Currently there will be neither public nor individual tours.
- Learn more about the special characteristics of the Gropius architecture and the innovative and progressive ideas of the company founder Carl Benscheidt.
- Have a look into the shoe last production and enjoy the living history of architecture and industry of 100 years.
- Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 1:00 p.m. all year round. From April - October additionally fridays at 1 pm and sundays at 11:00 am.
- After the guided tour, you can visit our exhibition areas (UNESCO Visitor Center, Fagus Gropius Exhibition, Fagus Gallery) independently.
- Duration: ca. 1 hour; Please arrive 15 minutes before the start.
- Groups larger than 5 persons please make an appointment for a guided tour.
- All public tours are held in German. The content of the public tour is corresponding to the group tour.
- On the following sundays at 11:00 and 13:00, instead of the 60-minute guided tour, a 90-minute architecture tour takes place. 2020: 16.08. / 20.09. / 18.10. / 15.11. / 13.12.