- Learn more about the special characteristics of the Gropius architecture and the innovative and progressive ideas of the company founder Carl Benscheidt.
- Have a look into the shoe last production and enjoy the living history of architecture and industry of 100 years.
- Saturdays and Sundays at 1:00 p.m. all year round.
- After the guided tour, you can visit our exhibition areas (UNESCO Visitor Center, Fagus Gropius Exhibition, Fagus Gallery) independently.
- April to October additionally on Sundays at 11:00 a.m.
- Duration: ca. 1 hour
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start.
- Groups larger than 5 persons please make an appointment for a guided tour.
- On 18.08./15.09./13.10./17.11./15.12. At 13:00, instead of the 60-minute guided tour, a 90-minute architecture tour takes place.
- On 08.09. there are no public tours. Instead we offer short guided tours from 10.30 - 16.30.