Public tours will take place on Saturdays and Sundays at 1:00 p.m. starting January 22, 2022. Participation is only possible after prior ticket purchase in the online shop until 3 days before. The buildings are not accessible during the tours due to the pandemic.
- Learn more about the special characteristics of the Gropius architecture and the innovative and progressive ideas of the company founder Carl Benscheidt.
- Have a look into the shoe last production and enjoy the living history of architecture and industry of 100 years.
- Saturdays and Sundays at 1:00 p.m. all year round. From April - October additionally saturdays and sundays at 11:00 am.
- After the guided tour, you can visit our exhibition areas (UNESCO Visitor Center, Fagus Gropius Exhibition, Fagus Gallery) independently.
- Duration: ca. 1 hour; Please arrive 15 minutes before the start.
- Groups larger than 5 persons please make an appointment for a guided tour.
- All public tours are held in German. The content of the public tour is corresponding to the group tour.