According to the decision of the federal government museums and leisure facilities will remain closed until March 15, 2021 due to the COVID19 pandemic.
During this period, all tours of the Fagus factory will be canceled. The exhibition areas will also remain closed.
You will find our free digital offers here.
- Learn more about the special characteristics of the Gropius architecture and the innovative and progressive ideas of the company founder Carl Benscheidt.
- Have a look into the shoe last production and enjoy the living history of architecture and industry of 100 years.
- Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays at 1:00 p.m. all year round. From April - October additionally fridays at 1 pm and sundays at 11:00 am.
- After the guided tour, you can visit our exhibition areas (UNESCO Visitor Center, Fagus Gropius Exhibition, Fagus Gallery) independently.
- Duration: ca. 1 hour; Please arrive 15 minutes before the start.
- Groups larger than 5 persons please make an appointment for a guided tour.
- All public tours are held in German. The content of the public tour is corresponding to the group tour.
- On the following sundays at 11:00 and 13:00, instead of the 60-minute guided tour, a 90-minute architecture tour takes place. 2020: 16.08. / 20.09. / 18.10. / 15.11. / 13.12.