- Learn more about the special characteristics of the Gropius architecture and the innovative and progressive ideas of the company founder Carl Benscheidt.
- Have a look into the shoe last production and enjoy the living history of architecture and industry of 100 years.
- Wednesdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays at 1:00 p.m. all year round. From April - October additionally sundays at 11:00 am.
- After the guided tour, you can visit our exhibition areas (UNESCO Visitor Center, Fagus Gropius Exhibition, Fagus Gallery) independently.
- Duration: ca. 1 hour; Please arrive 15 minutes before the start.
- Groups larger than 5 persons please make an appointment for a guided tour.
- All public tours are held in German. The content of the public tour is corresponding to the group tour.
- On the following sundays at 11:00 and 13:00, instead of the 60-minute guided tour, a 90-minute architecture tour takes place. 2020: 16.08. / 20.09. / 18.10. / 15.11. / 13.12.
Due to the corona pandemic, our public tours are limited to 10 people each. In the guided tour, you will get to know Fagus Factory only outside and get an insight into the interior using pictures.
Due to the corona pandemic, it is necessary to register for public tours in advance.
For booking please contact our visitor service: Tel. 05181-790, email: email@example.com
Groups of 5 or more people can make an individual appointment.
The minimum distance of 1.5 m is ensured during the tour. Visitors must enter their contact details when entering the company premises and wear a mask during the tour and visit to the exhibition.