- Learn more about the special characteristics of the Gropius architecture and the innovative and progressive ideas of the company founder Carl Benscheidt.
- Have a look into the shoe last production and enjoy the living history of architecture and industry of 100 years.
- Saturdays and Sundays at 1:00 p.m. all year round.
- From April - October additionally sundays at 11 am.
- After the guided tour, you can visit our exhibition areas (UNESCO Visitor Center, Fagus Gropius Exhibition, Fagus Gallery) independently.
- Duration: ca. 1 hour
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start.
- Groups larger than 5 persons please make an appointment for a guided tour.
- All public tours are held in German. The content of the public tour is corresponding to the group tour.
- On the following sundays at 11:00 and 13:00, instead of the 60-minute guided tour, a 90-minute architecture tour takes place. 2020: 19.01. / 16.02. / 15.03. / 19.04. / 10.05. / 14.06. / 12.07. / 16.08. / 20.09. / 18.10. / 15.11. / 13.12.
Due to the current situation caused by the corona virus and to minimise the risk of infection, the World Heritage Site Fagus Factory will be closed to the public till 18 April 2020.
All planned tours and events are canceled during this period.
We ask for your understanding!