- Learn more about the special characteristics of the Gropius architecture and the innovative and progressive ideas of the company founder Carl Benscheidt.
- Have a look into the shoe last production and enjoy the living history of architecture and industry of 100 years.
- Saturdays and Sundays at 1:00 p.m. all year round.
- After the guided tour, you can visit our exhibition areas (UNESCO Visitor Center, Fagus Gropius Exhibition, Fagus Gallery) independently.
- Duration: ca. 1 hour; Please arrive 15 minutes before the start.
- Groups larger than 5 persons please make an appointment for a guided tour.
- All public tours are held in German. The content of the public tour is corresponding to the group tour.
2022: 11 December/ 2023: 11 January, 12 February, 19 March, 16 April, 21 Mai, 18 June
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start. Groups larger than 5 persons please make an appointment for a guided tour.
The tour is held in German.