- Learn more about the special characteristics of the Gropius architecture and the innovative and progressive ideas of the company founder Carl Benscheidt.
- Have a look into the shoe last production and enjoy the living history of architecture and industry of 100 years.
- Saturdays and Sundays at 1:00 p.m. all year round.
- After the guided tour, you can visit our exhibition areas (UNESCO Visitor Center, Fagus Gropius Exhibition, Fagus Gallery) independently.
- April to October additionally on Sundays at 11:00 a.m.
- Duration: ca. 1 hour
- On 12.05./16.06./14.07./18.08./15.09./13.10. At 13:00, instead of the 60-minute guided tour, a 90-minute architecture tour takes place.
Good Friday: 11:00/13:00
Easter Saturday: 13:00
Easter Sunday: 11:00/13:00
Easter Monday: 11:00/13:00
1st May: 11:00/13:00
Ascension Day: 11:00/13:00
Whit Sunday: 11:00 /13:00
Whit Monday: 11:00/13:00