According to the decision of the federal government museums and leisure facilities will remain closed until January 31, 2021 due to the COVID19 pandemic.
During this period, all tours of the Fagus factory will be canceled. The exhibition areas will also remain closed.
You will find our free digital offers here.
- Learn more about the special characteristics of the Gropius architecture and the innovative and progressive ideas of the company founder Carl Benscheidt.
- Have a look into the shoe last production and enjoy the living history of architecture and industry of 100 years.
- After the guided tour, you can visit our exhibition areas (UNESCO Visitor Center, Fagus Gropius Exhibition, Fagus Gallery) independently.
- Group tours are possible on weekdays as well as at the weekend by prior appointment.
- The tour can be held in German, English, French, Chinese and Dutch.
- Minimum number of participants: 5
- Due to the corona pandemic, tours take place for groups of up to 10 people. In the case of larger groups, another tour is opened, which starts with a time delay.
- Duration: ca. 1 hour