Currently there will be neither public nor individual tours.
- Learn more about the special characteristics of the Gropius architecture and the innovative and progressive ideas of the company founder Carl Benscheidt.
- Have a look into the shoe last production and enjoy the living history of architecture and industry of 100 years.
- After the guided tour, you can visit our exhibition areas (UNESCO Visitor Center, Fagus Gropius Exhibition, Fagus Gallery) independently.
- Group tours are possible on weekdays as well as at the weekend by prior appointment.
- The tour can be held in German, English, French, Chinese and Dutch.
- Minimum number of participants: 5
- Due to the corona pandemic, tours take place for groups of up to 10 people. In the case of larger groups, another tour is opened, which starts with a time delay.
- Duration: ca. 1 hour