- Visitors, who are particularly interested in the architecture of the world heritage, can expect an architectural tour through the first building of the modern.
- You will receive detailed information on the outstanding architectural features of the building, on the individual construction phases, the architect Walter Gropius and our company founder Carl Benscheidt.
- Learn more about the directional significance of the Fagus Factory for the Bauhaus and about the connections to the Bauhaus.
- The tour takes you through the company premises and through various parts of the Fagus Factory so you can look forward to exciting insights behind the scenes.
- After the guided tour, you can visit our exhibition areas (UNESCO Visitor Center, Fagus Gropius Exhibition, Fagus Gallery) independently.
- The offer is valid on weekends and weekdays after prior apointment.
- Minimum number of participants: 5
- Duration: ca. 90 minutes
- Due to the pandemic, it is only partially possible to enter the buildings during the tour.
2021: 18.07./ 15.08./ 19.09./ 17.10./ 14.11./ 12.12.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start. Groups larger than 5 persons please make an appointment for a guided tour.
The tour is held in German.