According to the decision of the federal government museums and leisure facilities will remain closed until February 15, 2021 due to the COVID19 pandemic.
During this period, all tours of the Fagus factory will be canceled. The exhibition areas will also remain closed.
You will find our free digital offers here.
- Visitors, who are particularly interested in the architecture of the world heritage, can expect an architectural tour through the first building of the modern.
- You will receive detailed information on the outstanding architectural features of the building, on the individual construction phases, the architect Walter Gropius and our company founder Carl Benscheidt.
- Learn more about the directional significance of the Fagus Factory for the Bauhaus and about the connections to the Bauhaus.
- The tour takes you through the company premises and through various parts of the Fagus Factory so you can look forward to exciting insights behind the scenes.
- After the guided tour, you can visit our exhibition areas (UNESCO Visitor Center, Fagus Gropius Exhibition, Fagus Gallery) independently.
- The offer is valid on weekends and weekdays after prior apointment.
- Minimum number of participants: 5
- Duration: ca. 90 minutes
2020: 16.08. / 20.09. / 18.10. / 15.11. / 13.12.
Please arrive 15 minutes before the start. Groups larger than 5 persons please make an appointment for a guided tour.
The tour is held in German.