The UNESCO World Heritage Fagus Factory will be open again. You will find below all safety instructions as download for the protection of our visitors and employees.
- Public tours take place on Saturdays and Sundays at 11:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. You can buy tickets in advance in our online shop.
Individual tours take place on weekdays and at the weekend by prior arrangement at 05181-791 or email@example.com.
Due to the pandemic, the buildings cannot be entered on weekdays during the guided tours.
Some of the buildings are accessible on weekends.
You can do a video guide tour daily.
You can buy tickets for our video-guide-tour in our online shop.
You can buy tickets in advance in our online shop.
- The Fagus-Gropius-Exhibition, UNESCO-Visitor centre and Fagus-Modell Archive can be visited with a mask.
You can book your personal appointment directly in our online shop or we are at your disposal by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (05181-790).
- Please bring your admission ticket and the completed documentation sheet with you to your appointment. Alternatively, we can collect your contact details with the Luca app.
- Please take our current safety and hygiene regulations into account.
- Please provide proof of a vaccination certificate, a proof of recovery or a current test certificate (not older than 24 hours) if you live in a corona risk area according to the Robert Koch Institute (https://www.rki.de/DE/Content/InfAZ/N/Neuartiges_Coronavirus/Risikogebiete_neu.html).
- The Fagus-Gropius-Café is open Mondays to Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and has food and drinks ready for you to take away.
- The Fagus-Gropius-Café is closed at weekends. In this case, you can get drinks and small snacks in our snack machines.
We thank you for your understanding.