The UNESCO World Heritage Fagus Factory will be open again from May 10, 2021 by prior arrangement. You will find below all safety instructions as download for the protection of our visitors and employees.
- Currently there will be neither public nor individual tours.
Video guide tours are only possible by prior arrangement.
Due to the current situation, we are offering time slot tickets for your video guide tour. From April: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Visits to the exhibition areas are only possible by prior arrangement.
- Due to the current situation, we are issuing time slot tickets. From April: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.; 12:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- The Fagus-Gropius-Exhibition, UNESCO-Visitor centre and Fagus-Modell Archive can be visited with a mask.
- The outdoor area can only be entered in connection with an appointment booking for an exhibition visit or a video guide tour.
A negative PCR or corona rapid test, vaccination or proof of recovery must be presented for the visit. The test results must not be older than 24 hours.
If you carry out a rapid corona test that you have brought with you under our supervision and the result is negative, you will receive a certificate from us so that you can identify yourself as having tested negative in other facilities for the next 24 hours.
You can book your personal appointment directly in our online shop or we are at your disposal by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (05181-790).
- Please bring your admission ticket and the completed documentation sheet with you to your appointment. Alternatively, we can collect your contact details with the Luca app.
- Please take our current safety and hygiene regulations into account.
- The Fagus-Gropius-Café is open Mondays to Thursdays from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and has food and drinks ready for you to take away.
- The Fagus-Gropius-Café is closed at weekends. In this case, you can get drinks and small snacks in our snack machines.
We thank you for your understanding.