We wish you to enjoy your visit in the Fagus Factory - in a relaxed and safe manner. You will find below all safety instructions as download for the protection of our visitors and employees.
- Individual guided tours for up to 10 persons are possible upon prior reservation.
- Public tours: Every Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 1 p.m. Sundays and public holidays additionally at 11:00 a.m. Reservation in advance is necessary.
- Reservation at: 05181-790, email@example.com
- A video guide tour is possible at any time without prior notice and only takes place outdoors.
- The Fagus-Gropius-Exhibition and Fagus-Modell Archive is open and can be visited with a mask.
- The UNESCO-Visitor centre is still closed.
- It is not necessary to register in advance to visit the exhibition.
- From September 2020, the Fagus-Gropius-Café will open from Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. and will have hot and cold beverages and snacks ready for you.
- Lunch can be ordered in advance: 05181-79275 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Fagus-Gropius-Café is closed at weekends. In this case, you can get beverages and small snacks in our snack machines.
We thank you for your understanding.